Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stylish ... I can do that

Lately (as in the past week or so) I've developed an affinity for style blogs. This goes nicely along with my propensity for shopping at thrift stores around Berkeley and the area, as a lot of style bloggers are into second-hand style.

Somehow I stumbled upon Second Skin, run by a gorgeous lady who posts her outfits each day, often with an interesting story about where she acquired the pieces. Her style is pretty inspiring to me; it's getting me to wear more skirts and dresses, and reminding me that things like belts can be useful for things other than holding loose pants up. (As you may have guessed, I'm not so clever in the wardrobe department.)

Check out her site - if you're like me, and into original, thrifty style, you will love it!

1 comments:

Emily said...

comment!

Post a Comment